The Friends of Het Nieuwe Instituut support Het Nieuwe Instituut and seek to promote interest in – and knowledge of architecture, design, and e-culture. They do so by organizing lectures, symposiums, and excursions.
Who joins the Friends of Het Nieuwe Instituut?
A membership of the Friends is for everyone interested in architecture, design and e-culture, and who wishes to stay informed of the activities organized by Het Nieuwe Instituut.
What do you get?
- enjoy free admittance to Het Nieuwe Instituut on display of their membership card
- are invited to openings of all major exhibitions
- are entitled to join organized excursions
- receive a discount on lectures, symposiums and conferences organized by the Het Nieuwe Instituut
- receive a monthly newsletter
What does a membership cost?
A membership costs € 45,00 per year (incl. VAT) for individuals and € 75,00 for two partners (incl. VAT). Students qualify for a discount and pay € 25,00 per year (incl. VAT). Companies can also join
our Friends of Het Nieuwe Instituut: a corporate membership costs € 350,00 per year (excl. VAT).
For more information or to become a Friend of Het Nieuwe Instituut, please contact Vivian Zuidhof at email@example.com.